Part Time Sitter vacancy at in Saint Louis

is presently looking of Part Time Sitter on Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:08:50 GMT. I have a 3 year old and a 6 year old. My youngest isn't in school right now. I need a sitter for them while I work. My fiance would be the one to get them when he gets home. I work for a nursing home so my hours aren't the same everyday. Most days I go in at 11:30am. Now and again I work the am shift and would need a sitter in the morning, but not often.

Part Time Sitter

Location: Saint Louis Michigan

Description: is presently looking of Part Time Sitter right now, this vacancy will be placed in Michigan. For complete informations about this vacancy opportunity kindly see the descriptions. I have a 3 year old and a 6 year old. My youngest isn't in school right now. I need a sitter for them while I work. My fiance would be the one to get them when he gets home.

I work for a nursing home so my hours ! aren't the same everyday. Most days I go in at 11:30am. Now and again I work the am shift and would need a sitter in the morning, but not often.
- .
If you were eligible to this vacancy, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this vacancy just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This vacancy starts available on: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:08:50 GMT



Apply Part Time Sitter Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال